University of Mary
The University of Mary is a private, Catholic university based in Bismarck, ND, providing preparation for the professions with a strong Liberal Arts base, including 58 undergraduate majors, 10 Master’s degrees, and one Doctoral degree.
United Tribes Technical College
United Tribes Technical College is a close-knit educational community serving students from 75 different tribal nations. UTTC offers 22 associate’s degrees, three bachelor’s degrees, six online degree programs and two online certificate programs in a variety of areas.
Bismarck State College
Bismarck State College, an innovative community college, offers high quality education, workforce training, and enrichment programs reaching local and global communities. BSC offers:
- First and second year of studies leading to a bachelor’s degree. Students earn an associate in arts degree or an associate in science degree; nearly 40 programs leading to a program certificate, program diploma, or associate in applied science degree.
- On-line programs and courses. Sixteen programs leading to a certificate of completion, program certificate, or associate degree; many general education courses. Distance learning is also provided through the N.D. Interactive Video Network and Interactive Television.
- An on-line Bachelor of Applied Science degree. The BAS in energy management, designed for those seeking supervisory and management positions in the energy industry.
- Continuing Education, Training & Innovation (CETI) extends the resources of Bismarck State College by providing excellent service for life-long learning and training opportunities through quality, needs-based educational programs for community and professional development, economic growth and personal enrichment.
- Bachelor’s degree and graduate programs. Nearly 20 bachelor’s degree and several graduate programs are offered on campus in cooperation with other North Dakota University System institutions.
As a regionally accredited college, Rasmussen College offers programs designed to for graduating in as little as nine, 12, or 18 months. The college offers a variety of certificates/diplomas, Associate’s degrees, and Bachelor’s degrees in various fields.
Sanford College of Nursing
It is the mission of the Sanford College of Nursing to provide a quality baccalaureate program designed to prepare knowledgeable and caring professional nurses who are cognizant of and sensitive to the health needs of diverse individuals, families and communities in a variety of healthcare delivery models.
For any of these colleges or universities, you will need to begin by submitting a Free Application for Student Aid or FAFSA. The website providing information about the FAFSA and the free on-line application is located at www.fafsa.ed.gov.