- This event has passed.
Reclaiming Our Community
April 23, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - April 24, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
A four-part Indigenous wellness series reconnecting community after Covid. Featuring Keynote Speakers Melaine Stoneman and Pearl Walker-Swaney.
This event is FREE but you must pre-register by April 21st. Just fill out the form below!
April 23rd from 5–9PM, April 24th from 9AM–5PM. Download the flyer below for complete details!
Workshop topics include:
- Indigenous Birthing Practices
- Post-partum Care
- Women’s Self-Care Planning
- Healthy Fatherhood
- …and additional topics with Guest Speakers!
- Activities & Games for kids & adults!
- Door Prizes drawn throughout the conference!
- Meals & refreshments provided!
- Free childcare & local transportation scholarships! (with pre-registration only)
- Social Work CEUs available.
For questions or more information, call (701) 426-1315.