This data provides insight to use and preference of community assistance services, non-profit organization services, and community concerns.
Further questions allow participants to rate their experiences with the listed services.
When asked to share the level of concern with specific community issues, participant answers revealed:
- 57% say that poverty within the community is a concern.
- 57% say that crime and personal safety are of concern.
- 50% say the economic disparities between high and lower classes is of concern.
- 75% say the cost of living in the Bismarck-Mandan area is a concern.
- 53% say the availability of cultural and spiritual events is a concern.
This a sample of community services data from the Project GUIDE Survey. The complete survey data is available to Sacred Pipe Resource Center members and local nonprofit organizations. Please contact us for more information.